Wednesday, November 12, 2008

One Final Stab At Some Habs Girls


With my move to Sports Blog Nation about 10 days away, I figured it a good time to bundle all these hunnies together for a final Habs Girls post. I doubt they'll let me get away with it over there as they have a semi PG outlook for the kiddies.

I remember when I was 12, and seeing pictures like this for the first time. It messed up my mind big time, and thankfully I never recovered.

Occasionally I get an e-mail asking me where I find all of these beauties. Two have been sent here but for the rest of them, I'm sorry but I cannot tell.

None come over to pose in the backyard beach. However there are some items of Habs lingerie lying about the house and something can always be worked out.

One young lady had asked a time back to remove her photo. No reason was given, and none was needed. I thought she looked like Celine Dion, so I didn't argue

I think this is the third, maybe fourth installment of Habs Girls pics. I'll try to put up the link to the older posts here at a later date. For now, enjoy the photos and keep the comments respectable.

Until then, keep your eyes on the prize!


















6 comments:

24 Cups said...

Hey Robert, I knew there was a reason why I liked you. Go Habs Girls Go!

Anonymous said...

I snapped a photo of my wife and put it up in my facebbook profile.
Can you guess which one?

Anonymous said...

I think I know who submitted most of these. Clearly all the photoshopped ones are from Boone.

/\\ike
GO HABS GO!

Anonymous said...

And all is right with the world...

;)

Anvilcloud said...

In pursuit of D Cup.

Anonymous said...

Hmmm... I didn't know Lucy Pinder and Michelle Marsh even knew anything about hockey. Habs spirit has apparently even made it to the U.K.